Monday, April 5, 2010

hi, i'm MARS and i'm a sextaholic.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE to sext. Corny, right? I don't know but I sext probably....85% of my day. Probably like 96% of my text messages are "sexts". I really don't know how...well nevermind I do know how I got into it, but that's not important right now. Fuck it, I'm currently sexting as I type, smh! Someone asked on SOHH "how can you get off to sexting?" It's a reasonable question...and the only way I can explain it is, by telling someone what you want to do to them, you end up imagining it...which in return makes you horny (lol). Although I pretend like I do not like it or want him to stop, I love being sexted during class or when I'm anywhere in public. It thrills me. I'm good at it, well...excellent. I just KNOW what to say to certain guys that will drive them wild.
I guess that goes hand in hand with the fact that I love public sex. Now let me clarify, I haven't done much in public...only 3 tiny things...one at the beach, another in a parking lot, and the most risky place being UTA's Library.
Today I was being sexted while I was at the library...and oh my gosh...I came...in the library!@# Most thrilling thing ever. Ever. Just as I like to be sexted in public I like to mess with dudes while they are in public...in a car with a bunch of people, at a store...class...work, definitely. It's fun. *shrugs*
Anyways, I feel a little nauseous right now, but it's not that bad...been eating raisins all day. I hung out with Monty today...he's cool but it's like "dude, lets be cereals, you like me. Admit it." Yeah that seems INCREDIBLY conceited but th at's how I'm feeling right now so don't knock me. I officially BC'd today...hooray! So I'm completely natural now...I didn't/haven't went into shock yet so that's good. It wasn't A LOT to cut...it's honestly amazing how much new growth I got within a year...enough to where you can kinda see that my hair is shorter but not by much..so I wasn't really sweating cutting off the 1.5-2 inches left of my relaxed ends. I haven't told my boyfriend yet...I'm going to wait until we take a shower together tomorrow and I'm sure he'll notice if he isn't too busy doing other things (wink, wink)...
Back to sexting...

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mars, I work for a T.V. production company and we are doing a True Life: Documentary on sexting, after reading your blog about your feelings on the subject I was wondering if you would be interested in participating in this up coming production? This is a serious post, just let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete