Sunday, April 11, 2010

Drunkards.

I hate drunk people.
Sorry, but those people annoy me. So I just had an 19 minute and 40 second convo with a drunkard; Seth. OMG WORST CONVO EVER! First of all, I'm already annoyed cause he said he was leaving 2 hours ago and he hadn't texted me back. So I'm like "great, he's drinking and driving, what if something happened?" But yeah...just got off the phone and omg it was terrible...at first it was okay...he seemed the same...then he started telling me about how his friend Tim blew this slut off and he had the most annoying laugh ever throughout the story...I couldn't hear half the stuff he was saying and had to repeatedly say "okay, say that again." Then he gets mushy on me and starts telling me about how beautiful I am...most beautiful girl in the world, etc etc...and then he says "I wish you were here right now. Come lay down beside me." And I'm like... "uhh no, I don't think I'd like that." And he said "I wasn't looking at anyone else at the bar, the only girl I was looking at was the one on my phone." (His background Pic on his phone is a big ass picture of me, long story). And I'm kinda like... "wait...what? That's not what I was getting at." And he then cuts me off and says "Yeah I know I'm drunk and acting like an idiot."
I smiled.
That's EXACTLY what I was thinking.
He then proceeded to talk more in drunk fashion and finally I said that I was sleepy and we hung up.
Drunk people and their drunk phone calls, smh.
And worst of ALL...I KNOW my boyfriend will be calling me in 30 minutes drunk as hell too, ugh...

Round 2!!!

1 comment:

  1. i was wondering what happened to you. what did you do with your old blog?

    ReplyDelete